- Terms and Conditions
- Welcome to the Rant & Rave website. To ensure you have clarity about what to expect from your shopping experience on www.rantandrave.eu we have outlined the Terms and conditions for using the Rant & Rave website. Please read carefully through the Terms below before placing your order.
We reserve the right to refuse access to part or all of this website at any time or for whatever reason. We reserve the right in our absolute discretion, to at any time and without notice, remove, modify or add information and services to any part of this website. We shall not be held liable if the website is unavailable for any period of time.
- Governing Law:
These Terms and Conditions are to be construed in accordance with the Laws of Ireland. In the event of any dispute or claim associated with these Terms & Conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive Jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
- Entire Agreement:
- Shipping and Delivery
- Below are the delivery times and costs associated with orders placed for delivery to various regions:
Special delivery (UK mainland only) - 7.00 Euros with Guaranteed next day delivery on orders placed before 2pm.
Standard Delivery - 4.70 Euro delivered within 2-3 working days
Europe - 4.70 Euros delivered within 3-4 Working days
International deliveries - 9.40 Euros delivered within 5-6 working days
Republic of Ireland - Free of Charge
- We aim to deliver to you within the timeframes outlined above however we do not guarantee that deliveries will be made within the above delivery times. Please note that a signature is requested on delivery. If you are not in when our couriers deliver and if they cannot find a safe location to leave the package they will leave a drop card.
There are no deliveries or despatches Saturday or Sunday.
- Pricing and Payment Options
- Payment processing
Once you have placed your order your account will be charged when you confirm your order on the website. If we are unable to ship your order to you for some reason, we will refund the value of the items that were not sent. This refund will be made to the payment method that you used for the order.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices are inclusive of VAT and are displayed in Euros. Prices of individual products exclude delivery fees. The total cost of the order includes the VAT inclusive cost of the products ordered in addition to any applicable delivery fees. Delivery fees are clearly marked when choosing to check out.
- Fraud Prevention:
During the checkout process, we may use the information you provided to detect and prevent fraudulent activity. In so doing, we may disclose your address and postcode, as well as other information about your order, to thrid parties to perform that validation. Any disclosure of your information is done securely and you will never receive any marketing solicitation as a result.
- Returns & Exchanges:
- In the event that you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item or items to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt. We will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt, garments recieved after the 14 days will be entitled to an exchange to the value of the garment returned. Please note: The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recomend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- Privacy & Security
- We retain two types of information:
This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your . name, address, email address, telephone number, billing and credit card information. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us.
- Non-Personal Data
Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website.
- Purposes for which we hold your information:
We use the Non-Personal Data gathered from visitors to our website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise our website.
- You are always free to decline our cookies, if your browser permits, or to ask your browser to indicate when a cookie is being sent. You can also delete cookie files from your computer at your discretion. Note that if you decline our cookies or ask for notification each time a cookie is being sent, this may affect your ease of use of this website.
- Personal Data
We will process any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes:
(a) to provide you with the goods or services you have ordered;
(b) to contact you if required in connection with your order or to respond to any communications you might send to us;
- Disclosure of information to third parties
We may provide Non-Personal Data to third parties, where such information is combined with similar information of other users of our website. For example, we might inform third parties regarding the number of unique users who visit our website, the demographic breakdown of our community users of our website, or the activities that visitors to our website engage in while on our website. The third parties to whom we may provide this information may include commercial partners, sponsors, licensees, researchers and other similar parties.
- We will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties unless you have consented to this disclosure or unless the third party is required to fulfil your order (in such circumstances, the third party is bound by similar data protection requirements). We will disclose your Personal Data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement.
- Sale of Business
Your Personal Data is held on secure servers hosted by our Internet Service Provider. The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet.
- data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your Personal Data.
- Updating, Verifying and Deleting Personal Data
You may inform us of any changes in your Personal Data, and in accordance with our obligations under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2002 we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly. To find out what Personal Data we hold on you or to have your Personal Data updated, amended or removed from our database, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Any such data subject requests may be subject to the prescribed fee.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by letting us know using our Contact Us information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us this request using our Contact Us information.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|Cookie Name||Cookie Description|
|FORM_KEY||Stores randomly generated key used to prevent forged requests.|
|PHPSESSID||Your session ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to view and edit their orders.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history, if you have asked for this.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|MAGE-CACHE-SESSID||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE-SECTION-INVALIDATION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-TIMEOUT||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|SECTION-DATA-IDS||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|PRIVATE_CONTENT_VERSION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|X-MAGENTO-VARY||Facilitates caching of content on the server to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-FILE-VERSION||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-STORAGE||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|